𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡? 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗?
Must have own vehicle!
We are searching for a fun, enthusiastic, ambitious Personal Assistant/Manageress with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in across a broad spectrum of duties that enhance our organization’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The Personal Assistant/Manageress will be tasked with duties such as securing clients, coordinating a team, admin functions, basic bookkeeping, client relations, planning and managing our calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with marketing, monitoring timeframes, networking, and delivering on objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organization’s growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management. The noteworthy Personal Assistant/Manageress should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the organization’s image, be able to handle ‘stressed’ clients in a cool and calm manner and effectively deliver on objectives.
Examples of Basic Responsibilities:
– Admin and basic bookkeeping.
– Team management (currently small, right candidate may eventually end up with their own admin assistant).
– Brainstorming and implementing plans and concepts.
– Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
– Negotiating marketing deals.
– Updating the Directors.
– Handling branding and communication through various platforms.
– Developing feedback surveys.
– Identify the client’s requirements.
– Travel to various locations around the country.
– Communication and marketing skills (mostly social media and online).
– Team management experience.
– Good leadership skills.
– Highly organized multi-tasker.
– Good time management.
– Computer literate.
– Brilliant interpersonal skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Willing to learn.
– Valid driver’s license and own vehicle, (company fuel supplied).
– Events management/co-ordination.
– Travel and tourism experience.
– Tech experience.
– Photography (eye for).
– Own laptop and cell phone.
Highlands. Harare North
– ~USD 750 – 1 000.00 + Bonus
– Company Fuel