A Glass Treehouse.
A contemporary Zimbabwean Style home under heavy gauge Chromadek, designed by Bruce Rowlands and constructed by a UK Chartered Builder and Chartered Surveyor. The house is under tile, carpet and French oak wooden flooring on an elevated site with expansive views of the golf course and Domboshawa (Gomo Kurira). A few-minutes’ walk to the Golf and Country Club House.
This approximately 500 square metre single story house on about 3 605 sq.m (0.9 Acre) site features:
• Four large en-suite bedrooms, including a significantly larger main bedroom. Three carpeted and the other French Oak. All with remote controlled Fan/lights. The main bed is air-conditioned with a 14 BTU Samsung Inverter unit.
• Main en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) features extensive Turkish marble floor and marble double vanity top and a heated towel rack.
• Large walk-in His and Hers dressing room off the main bedroom with extensive cupboard space.
• Large volume entrance hall/ Lounge of 64 sq.m
• Guest cloakroom / toilet (4th bedroom or study)
• An open-plan living area including a large family/TV room, dining area, formal lounge (with feature gas fireplace in a Turkish marble chimney column)
• Open-plan kitchen with access to Patio which includes a feature wood fire place with a Turkish marble chimney column.
• Formal French oak floored lounge with Infinity gas fire place in a feature Turkish marble chimney.
• Formal French-oak floored large dining room with adjoining Family room.
• Large contemporary-style Kitchen (Easy Life designed and fitted).
• All Whirlpool items (built-in electric oven and microwave with warming draw, gas hob, independent fridge and freezer and a large feature centre-island with large feature Colonial Stone top. Caesar stone surfaces. Two bar fridges under the island for access to patio via wide opening folding-door system.
• Large scullery leading from the Kitchen with extensive cupboard and storage facilities. Fitted with Whirlpool washing, drying and dishwashing equipment leading to outside access to Staff Quarters.
• Staff Qtrs. comprising an en-suite bedroom and kitchenette
• Large covered patio looking onto an elevated 36 sq.m Eva-Last deck and pool.
• Independent, elevated rim-flow Swimming pool with double pump sand filter system and lighting. Swimming pool 7m x 4m, 28square metre with contiguous elevated 36 sq.m Eva-Last deck.
• 28 square metre Teenage Pad/Study/Sleeping quarter (below the swimming pool).
• Enlarged double garage (with provision for automated door).
• A storage room adjoins the garage, with 3,8 kVA inverter providing > 36-hour cover.
• Open Golf cart garage with charging facility, generator and 2 x 48 kg gas cylinders off a 2-way manifold.
• Fibre Wi-Fi with LAN cable booster so whole property has signal.
• The house is Dstv ready at seven sites including each bedroom.
• Super-Silent 16 kVa Diesel Generator with automatic or manual change-over and safety facilities. (Low operation hours)
• Solar heated geyser system with electric capability (All bathrooms, kitchen and staff quarters)
• Security. Dome camera’s with full monitor and IP facilities. Electric sliding gate (Battery back-up), fully walled and fenced. Jack Russel proof!
• The house is fully covered by a double sewerage and grey water plumbing system
• Water supply is secure from the approved water-farm on 18th fairway. There is a gravity fed 10 000 litre holding tank facility as well as a 27 000 litre holding capacity under the Man-cave/study with Pedrollo and pressure tank facility feeding directly to house (Total water holding capacity 37 000 litres). Water is drinking quality.
• The entrance garden has an irrigation system with extensive lighting.
• Power is ZESA Pre-paid. A major power cable is installed for future development to the north (there is sufficient area to the north for the construction of another house/guest house, tennis court, green-house etc with vehicle access on the east boundary). This could be an in-situ extension or application for a formal sub-division.
• Furnished. Will consider selling furnished with exception of hanging items and personal goods. Golf cart is included in the furnished sale.
• An automatic transfer of the Ownership of the Debenture/Share of the Golf and Country Club accrues to the Buyer.